Become a Vendor
Any vendor interested in exhibiting at the Big Mama’s Collard Greens Festival (BMCGF) event, must (1) Fill out this Vendor Application; and (2) Read and sign the Vendor Agreement attached hereto. (3) Return both documents with payment.
Event Information and Procedures
By participating in the BMCGF Event and execution below, each vendor agrees to the following event procedures and requirements:
- SET-UP: Begins at 9:00 am on event day. Vendors must be completely set up by 11:30 a.m. with all vehicles off the grounds.
- PERSONNEL: Vendors are required to staff their booth space the entire duration of the event.
- TAKE-DOWN: Begins at 6:15 p.m. on event day. Vendors must remove all items and leave space clean. Vehicles are allowed back on the event grounds at 6:30 p.m. for safety of customers.
- BOOTHS: Vendors must provide table(s), chairs, shade tent, equipment, and staff. Food Trucks, BBQ and Grilling Vendors – 30’ X 30’ booth space • All other Vendor Booth space is 10’ X 10’. Vendors will receive a booth location along with an event layout prior to the event. Each vendor is responsible for assuring safety and security in and around their booth in a manner that minimizes risk or hazards to the public and their own belongings.
- WEATHER: This is an outdoor festival if cancellation or event modifications due to extreme weather will have the BMCGF on the following weekend which is October 23, 2021, we will communicate this in advance.
- SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: Any special accommodations must be requested by vendors at least 2 weeks prior to event day
- PUBLIC INFORMATION: All information provided on vendor application is subject to disclosure under the Public Information Act.
Items must be approved by BMCGF and will be permitted for sale in booth space. All other items are strictly prohibited.
This is a non refundable event!
- Standard Vendors (10×10) $75
- Food Trucks/ Food Trailers (BBQ etc) $100
- Non-Profit Organizations, $25 with submitted NPO paperwork attached to application
- Newtown Farmers Market active vendors, $25
- Entry fee for Big Mama’s Collard Greens Cook-Off, $15
- Vendor Entry fee for Big Mama’s Collard Greens Cook-Off, $10. Entry fee is in addition to Vendor fee.
This is a non-refundable event.
Saturday, October 16, 2021
Noon – 6 p.m.
Robert L. Taylor Community Complex
1845 John Rivers Street (34th Street), Sarasota
For more information please contact
THE NEWTOWN NATION, INC. IS A 501(C)(3) NONPROFIT CORPORATION. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 (OR 1-800-352-9832 EN ESPAÑOLA) OR GOING ON THE DEPARTMENTS WEBSITE WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT (100%) OF EACH CONTRIBUTION IS RECEIVED BY THE NEWTOWN NATION, INC. REGISTRATION #47-3465787.